Michela Donda, responsible for the website dondalations.com, makes this document available to all its users in order to comply with the obligations set out in the Spanish LSSICE law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as to inform them about the general conditions of use.
Company name: Michela Donda
Tax identification number: ESY2807779E
Address: Carrer de Sant Vicenç 3 Principal 1, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Activity: translation, proofreading and copywriting services
Through dondalations.com we offer Users the possibility to access information about our services.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on dondalations.com and in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights. For this reason, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding harmless the company from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to dondalations.com imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
The User undertakes to:
1. make appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as the content and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of dondalations.com; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
2. Provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access dondalations.com.
3. Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in dondalations.com with personal data. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
1. Make unauthorised or fraudulent use of dondalations.com and/or of the contents for illicit purposes or with illicit effects, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
2. Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
3. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
The Company does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of dondalations.com, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of dondalations.com.
The company shall only be liable for the removal, as soon as possible, of content that could lead to such damage, provided that it is notified accordingly. In particular, it shall not be liable for any damages resulting from, among other things:
1. Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system.
2. Unlawful interference through the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
3. Improper or inappropriate use of the website.
4. Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink, the dondalations.com website or any of its contents, unless expressly authorised in writing by the person responsible for the file.
dondalations.com may include links to other websites, owned or managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information on other services of its own or of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, Michela Donda is not responsible for the content of third-party websites or for the results that may derive from accessing such links.
In general, the content and services offered on dondalations.com are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or declaration is given in relation to the content and services offered on the website, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such declarations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of dondalations.com, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the person responsible for the website.